- – Measurement electrode, also known as the metal electrode
To perform ORP measurements, you have to use this electrode with a reference electrode (see Laboratory Reference Electrodes).
- The measurement electrode is the electrode sensitive to variations. When used with a reference electrode, it allows you to measure the oxidizing or reducing capacity of a specimen.
– Glass rod whose lower extremity is equipped with a metal part, in this case a platinum rod.
- – Recommended for highly oxidizing solutions containing chlorides, redox titrations, etc.
- Separate measurement electrodes are recommended for applications in which the life span of the measurement electrode is significantly shorter than that of the reference electrode.
- – Two versions with different connection technologies are available for adaptation to your instruments
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment