- The Dytran model 3311A is a low profile, high frequency ring shaped IEPE accelerometer with a 50 mV/g sensitivity and an overall weight of just 3.3 grams.
- The accelerometer was designed to reliably operate in temperatures up to +320°F (+160°C) and feature a unique sensing element to ensure greater stability over a wider temperature range. Designed in a light–weight laser welded titanium housing, electrical connection for the Dytran model 3311A is achieved via a specially designed coaxial glass–to–metal sealed 5–44 radial connector. The model 3311A also features a thru hole mounting configuration, allowing the sensor to be turned 360° prior to securing for ease of sensor installation. Units are hermetically sealed for reliable operation in high humidity and dirty environments as well as base isolated, to avoid EMI/ground loop interference.
- base isolated
- 360° cable orientation
- +320°F (+160°C) operation
- Environmental Stress Screening (ESS)
- Transmission vibration monitoring
- Vibration control
- 3311A was specifically designed as a hermetically sealed high temperature (+320°F) ring style 50 mV/g single axis accelerometer for 2–56 screw mounting and a 5–44 radial connector. Designed as a product of the IEPE products in Series 3220, the 3311A allows the sensor to be turned 360° prior to installation and features base isolation to eliminate ground loops.