The Dytran series 3305 is a lightweight miniature IEPE accelerometer offered with a sensitivity of 10 mV/g, 100 mV/g and 500 mV/g. The accelerometer incorporates a ceramic shear sensing element and ultra low noise JFET electronics, with materials housed in a highly durable 0.32–inch (8.1–millimeter) tall laser welded titanium housing weighing just 3.7 grams. Series 3305 features an adhesive mount and industry standard 10–32 radial connector.
- Low noise JFET electronics
- Miniature cubic design
- Hand–arm and whole–body vibration measurements
- Modal and structural analysis
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH)
- General purpose vibration measurements