The FAF axial flow vertical turbine pumps are used in a variety of commercial, municipal & industrial applications where water supply is readily available in rivers, lakes, ponds, streams or water wells. This heavy wall bowl assembly, vitreous enamel lined up to 15”, uses an axial-flow propeller design constructed of bronze that provides a very broad operating range with very high efficiency. The FAF axial flow vertical turbine pumps come in various options in sizing, design and material constructions can be specified to meet application needs.
- Bowls up to 15″ are standard vitreous enamel, glass lined cast iron
- Bowls greater than 15″ are cast iron
- Bronze impeller
- Flanged bowl connections for easy assembly & disassembly
- Open, axial-flow, high efficiency propeller with broad band efficiency
- Bronze bowl bearings standard with various options available to match your specific application
- Cast iron, high ring base discharge heads (4″, 6″, 8″, 10″, 12″, 14″ & 16″)
- Optional fabricated discharge heads available in 90º orientation with available sizes through 30″
- Flanged discharge case
- Suction bell standard
- Optional basket or conical strainers in a variety of materials.
- Water or oil lubricated lineshaft options
- 416 stainless steel threaded lineshaft couplings are standard. Optional flanged line-shaft couplings are available.
- Threaded or flanged column assemblies
- Fabricated motor stands available for below base discharge applications
- Packing, mechanical seal and tension tube assembly options available