The DS300 instrument allows the user to determine the sound exposure level at a workstation in compliance with Statutory Instrument and effective standards : 2003/10/CE Directive and NF S 31-084.
• Only one extended dynamic range of 100 dB:
• Conventional integrating-averaging
hand sound level meter mode
• Frequency analysis by octave bands from
63 Hz to 8 kHz, which facilitates the
selection of ear protections
• Two-channel measurement* allowing the
optimal detection of exposure in the case
of skewness of the sound environment
(right ear/left ear).
• Audio recording* on threshold exceeding,
peaks or short LAeq allows the identification
and the recognition of sound sources.
DS300 dosimeter is supplied with LDS23 software allowing data visualization and printing of measurement report.
Thanh toán đơn giản
Phương thức thanh toán đa dạng