The SL200 portable autonomous solarimeter measures the solar irrigation for the control of photovoltaic and thermal installations on test or on site:
• Measurement and spot check of the solar irrigation in W/m²
(instantaneous, average, time-recording,
min/max values, hold function).
• Calculation of the energetic
exposure in Wh/m²
during the timed measures campaign.
• Storage and saving of average values
of power and updating the energetic
exposure calculation every minute.
• Recorded data can be read on the display,
and the graphic function allows a fast
interpretation of the measure file.
• Easy to use, for immediate information.
• Evaluation of the produced electric powers, optimum orientation of solar panels and performances follow-up.
• Analysis of sunshine on site, on short and long-term period.
• Choice and determination of the thermal or
photovoltaic generators features.
• Storage and saving of average values of
power; update of energetic exposure
calculation every minute.
• Easy use of data stored in memory.
• Reading and graphical approximation of data
by 24 hours via transfer data software .