Tests phase sequence and motor rotation
The 480403 Phase Sequence and Motor Rotation Tester has a 40 to 600-Volt rated range for testing phase orientation of 3-phase power sources over a 2 to 400Hz frequency range. LEDs indicate phase orientation (clockwise or counter-clockwise) and whether each of the phases is live. In addition, it indicates rotation direction of the motor to ensure that it doesn’t get damaged from incorrect wiring. Meter comes complete with cable and three large color coded alligator clips, pouch case, and 9V battery.
- Indicates rotation direction of the motor
- Determine rotation of a motor without contact
- LEDs indicate phase orientation (clockwise or counter-clockwise) and whether each of the three phases is live
- Double molded durable housing
- Easy to use alligator clips with wide jaws