Need to perform indicative LCR checking on the go? The U1701B handheld capacitance meters provides extra capabilities and functionalities into electronics assembly and passive components troubleshooting with up to 25 sets of High/Low limits.
The U1731C/32C/33C handheld LCR meters allow you to measure frequencies as high as 100 kHz, a capability typically found only in benchtop meters.
Gain better noise immunity and save money with Option-SMD. Each of the order comes with an Option-SMD that consists of a handy soft carrying case and SMD tweezer for better value of your money. The SMD tweezer is suitable for making measurements on SMD components and is used with the guard terminals on handheld LCR meter for better noise immunity.
– 20,000 counts resolution
– 0.2% basic accuracy
– Wide LCR ranges with three to five selectable test frequencies (up to 100 kHz for
– Auto identification (Ai) automatically determines and displays component type and
– Detailed component analysis with DCR, ESR, Z, D, Q, and θ functions
– Battery life of 16 hours/AC-powered
– IR-to-USB connectivity for data logging to PC