Need to perform indicative LCR checking on the go? The U1701B handheld capacitance meters provides extra capabilities and functionalities into electronics assembly and passive components troubleshooting with up to 25 sets of High/Low limits.
Gain better noise immunity and save money with Option-SMD. Each of the order comes with an Option-SMD that consists of a handy soft carrying case and SMD tweezer for better value of your money. The SMD tweezer is suitable for making measurements on SMD components and is used with the guard terminals on handheld LCR meter for better noise immunity.
- 11,000 counts resolution
- Dual display with backlight
- Wide range: 1000 pF to 199.99 mF
- Compare mode with 25 sets of High/Low limit settings
- Tolerance mode: 1%, 5%, 10% and 20%
- Relative mode
- Hold and Min/Max/Average recordings
- Data logging to PC with optional IR-to-USB cable