GD3126E Insulation Resistance Tester is widely used in maintenance of electrical equipment in transformer substation, power plant, etc. It is suitable for carrying out measurement of insulation resistance (IR), absorption ratio (DAR) and polarization index (PI) of all kinds of high voltage equipment, including switchgear, transformers, reactors, capacitors, motors, generators and cables, etc.
- Adopts microcomputer control, menu operation and large LCD screen dot matrix display with stable performance.
- Strong anti-interference ability, suitable for measuring in strong electromagnetic interference environment.
- Large capacity, can meet the requirements of high voltage, high resistance, large capacity load test.
- With shockproof, moisture-proof and dust-proof structure, adapt to the harsh working environment.
- User friendly, display accurate results and data change trends.
- Perfect protection function, able to withstand impact of short circuit and the measured capacitance residual voltage.
- 7 voltage output steps of 0.5kV, 1.0kV, 2.0kV, 2.5kV, 5.0kV, 10kV, 15kV.
- Output high voltage can also be continuously adjusted.
- Automatic measurement of R15, R60, R600, automatic calculation of absorption ratio, polarization index.
- Maximum resistance measurement range is 0~5TΩ, automatic switching range.
- Automatic measurement of ambient temperature, air humidity and test time.
- Displays the test time, buzz tips at every 15 seconds, 5 minutes without operation will prompt shutdown.
- Automatically discharge high voltage after measurement is completed, the discharge time is no more than 30 seconds.
- Storage of 60 groups of measuring results, nonvolatility.
- With RS232 serial interface, able to data communicate with computer.
- Built-in printer, can print measuring results.