The Luminaire Tester ST 400-LG-ACX is designed on standard tests according to VDE, EN and ISO conduct for all kinds of lamps and bulbs. To perform tests in accordance with the luminaire standard EN 60598-1-which Luminaire has all the necessary test modules for these standard test. These modules include a 5kV AC high voltage test with a short circuit current of> 200mA, an insulation test up to 500V DC, a ground bound test with 25A AC, a continuity test and an adjustable source of 0-270V AC / 45 – 65Hz for functional testing of lamps with a current consumption with up to 10A.
The test procedure can be carried out fully automatically and thus guarantees a rapid test procedure in production. Both test plans and results files can be stored on a USB flash drive or on a server on the network. If the network connection is interrupted to the server, the ST400 saves the resulting files locally, as long as has been restored to the connection to the server. After that, all locally stored data is transmitted to the server.
For quick adaptation of the test samples contacting units with socket outlets, test leads with 4 mm laboratory plug or open-ended, or test pistols can be delivered.
– Automatic Luminaire Tester
– Test parameter: HVAC, ISO, PE, Continuity, 0-270V Function
– Comfortable 5.7″ TFT-Industrial-Touch-Screen
– Manual operation with test plan editor, remote control via PC and batch tests
– Contact and test lead monitoring
– “4-Terminal-Sensing” protective earth test
– Test probe with result LED
– Perfected periphery equipment for PLC, RS232, driver, printer or customer specific extensions
– Norms: EN60065 / VDE 0860, EN 60598 /
– VDE 0710, EN60335 / VDE 0686 / EN 50106,
– EN60601 / VDE 0750, EN 60950 / VDE 0805 etc.
– Optional: DLL, Active-X, LabView driver, USB, LAN