This AN23600E(F) series is a brand-new high-power DC electronic load developed by Ainuo Instruments, with voltage of 150V/600V/1200V and power of 2kW~60kW. This series of electronic loads are mainly used for testing of products in new energy vehicle OBC, power battery, charging pile, power electronics, servo/server power supply, high voltage UPS, military industry, photovoltaic, power grid energy storage, aerospace and other fields. A new generation of digital controller is adopted, with built-in five modes and seven advanced modes, providing series test to meet the user’s programming, automated test and other needs.
- High power density, 4U high for 6kW, 13U high for 24kW; compact, light, convenient;
- Precision measurement, accuracy of voltage 0.015%+0.015%F.S., current 0.04%+0.04%F.S. and power 0.1%+0.1%F.S. (unchanged at high temperature);
- Built-in dynamic loading mode, dynamic frequency up to 50kHz, Vpk+/- test;
- Built-in FLEX mode, to simulate capacitive load, inductive load and composite impedance load;
- Wide range, current range almost twice the traditional high-power load with same capacity;
- Excellent dynamic characteristics, rapid current rise up to 96A/us;
- Built-in constant current (CC), constant voltage (CV), constant resistance (CR), constant power (CP), short circuit simulation, overcurrent protection test, series test and other functions;
- Complete protection, including overcurrentovervoltageovertemperature everse connectionSENSE protection, etc.;
- Built-in temperature acquisition chip and speed-adjustable fan control;
- Built-in battery mode, suitable for battery integration and timing during discharge test;
- Rich interfaces, standard RS232, optional RS485/LAN/GPIB/CAN and others.
- DC charging pile/vehicle charger, power electronics test
- Testing of intelligent manufacturing and industrial motors
- Test of automotive electronics, such as fuses, control boxes, etc.
- Test of simulated relay load
- Test of military aerospace power supply
- Test of server power supply, high voltage UPS, communication power supply
- Battery discharge test
- Test of photovoltaic module array, wind power generation dummy load
- Test of simulated energy storage system
- Test of DC power supply and power electronic components