- The Dytran series 3145 is a miniature, low mass IEPE accelerometer weighing just 2.1 to 2.3 grams.
- Available with a sensitivity range from 5–100 mV/g, the accelerometer incorporates a ceramic shear sensing element in a robust stainless steel housing, with a 5–40 mounting stud and axial 5–44 connector. Units are hermetically sealed for reliable operation in high humidity and dirty environments.
- Stainless steel
- Miniature design
- Modal and structural analysis
- Product response testing
- Vibration control
- General purpose vibration measurement where mass loading is a concern
- 3145AG was specifically designed as a miniature and inexpensive 100 mV/g single axis accelerometer with adhesive mount and 5–44 axial connector where mass loading is a concern. The 3145AG with its hermetically sealed stainless housing is ideal for ESS, modal analysis, or product response testing of small objects of all types. The 3145AG has a sensing range of 50g.