The SPEC80677/80678 are suppressors that generates pulse 5b required by ISO 7637-2.2004, ISO16750-2.2010 standard. When connected with the pulse 5a/5b module (KES7750), it lets you set a suppressed voltage of up to 100V in steps of 0.1V.
- Pulse 5b Load Dump Suppressor
- ISO7637-2.2004, ISO16750-2.2010 Pulse5a/5b
- 60VDCmax 50Amax
- Suppressed voltage: 100 V max. (settable in steps of 0.1 V)
- The waveform required by the standard can be output accurately without changing the pulse width (td) that is set for pulse 5a.
- Complied with ISO7637-2.2004 ISO16750-2.2010 Pulse5a/5b