- Communicating 50-100 V Telecom Insulation and Continuity Tester
- 20 GΩ, Test voltage: 50-100 V
- Continuity, Voltage, Frequency, Capacitance
- Distance = f(C)
- Storage, Communication
- The new C.A 652x & C.A 653x insulation testers are compact, lightweight and simple to use, offering greater comfort for users:
– Casing designed with 600V CAT IV safety and IP54 / IK04 protection for a comfortable grip in total safety with easy access to the TEST button, even when the user is wearing safety gloves
- – Magnetic stand for fixing the product on a metal surface so that users have their hands free when measuring and reading the result
- – Wide backlit screen with double digital display and logarithmic bargraph, secondary display showing the actual test voltage, the test current and the timer value, in addition to the value measured
- – Remote control with torch for error-free identification of the points of measurement, even in environments with poor lighting
- This new range is equipped with various insulation test voltages ranging from 10 V to 1 kV. The dynamic range for insulation measurement extends up to 200 GΩ, remaining compliant with the IEC 61557 standard up to 2 GΩ.
- In addition to the manual mode, there are also new insulation test modes such as Lock mode, Timer mode and calculation of the PI & DARratios.
- The continuity test function, which complies with the IEC 61557 standard (200 mA current), is enhanced on certain models with a 20 mA test current, with the advantage of prolonging battery life in normal use. This function is equipped with activefuselessprotection if a voltage is present.
- On most of the models in the C.A 652X & C.A 653x range, you can activate an alarm threshold, choosing between 2 fixed thresholds and 1 customizable threshold for each measurement.
- Furthermore, the ΔREL function can be used to display the measurements which differ from a reference measurement. The display shows the value of the variation and the percentage in relation to the reference.
- DMM functions are available with measurement of voltage up to 700 V, frequency up to 800 Hz, resistance up to 999 kΩ and capacitance up to 10 µF.
- Analysis of the measurements is facilitated by storage of 300 measurements on the instrument. The memory capacity is extended to 1,300 locations for the versions with Bluetooth® communication. The Megohmmeter Transfer (MEG) software module, delivered as standard with the communicating versions, allows remote test activation with real-time graphical display and transfer of the stored measurements onto a PC. The values are then displayed by type of measurement.
- The DataView® software suite (option) generates customized measurement reports which may include the location of the site and the contact details of the operator.
- INSULATION: 50 – 100 V test voltage
- Measurement range: 20 GΩ
- Test mode: Manual, Lock, Timer, PI, DAR
- Continuity: 200 mA / 20 mA measurement current
- Voltage measurement: 700 V
- Frequency measurement: 15.3 – 800 Hz
- Resistance measurement: 0 – 1,000 kΩ
- Capacitance measurement: 0.1 nF – 10 µF
- Cable length calculation: 0 – 100 km
- Double display + logarithmic bargraph
- Storage: 1,300 measurements
- Magnetic mounting elements
- Communication: Bluetooth class 2
- Powered by 6 x LR6 / AA batteries
- Dimensions: 211 x 108 x 60 mm
- Weight: 850 g
- IP54, safety category: 600 V CAT IV