- The Dytran series 3133 is an ultra miniature hermetically sealed IEPE triaxial accelerometer, weighing just 0.8 grams, and was designed to mount in spaces inaccessible to other types of accelerometers. TEDS models are available within the series.
- Available with sensitivities ranging from 0.25–10 mV/g, design of the Dytran series 3133 incorporates ceramic shear sensing elements with integral electronics, packaged in a robust, lightweight, welded titanium cube, with an integral cable terminating to a 4–pin 1/4–28 connector and adhesive mounting capabilities. The cable is designed to mate with several different types of Dytran extension cables (sold separately).
- Ultra miniature design
- TEDS options
- Ground isolated options
- Environmental Stress Screening (ESS)
- Modal and structural analysis
- Product response testing
- General purpose triaxial vibration measurements