Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet – Vertical Air Flow Model SW-CJ-3F
First, the air is inhaled through the fan and then filtered by the HEPA filter through the static pressure box. After that the filtered clean air is sent out in the state of vertical or horizontal air flow, so that the operation area continues to reach the 100-level cleanliness under the control of clean air and to ensure the production of environmental cleanliness requirements.
The vertical flow clean bench is noisy than horizontal clean bench because its fan is installed at the top. The wind blowing vertically so it is often used in medical engineering to ensure the operator’s health.
Vertical laminar flow clean bench is widely used in areas requiring partial cleaning, laboratories, biopharmaceuticals, optoelectronics, microelectronics, hard disk manufacturing and other fields.
1. Adopt Arbitrary positioning sliding door system
2. The shell is made of colored steel plate, and the working table is SUS304 brushed stainless steel, which is corrosion resistant and easy to clean
3. Lighting and sterilization system safety interlock
4. Digital explicit liquid crystal control panel. Three stages wind speed(fast, medium and slow ). Except SW-CJ-1D and SW-CJ-1G which only has two stages of wind speed.
5. Vertical quasi-closed table, air curtain stroke of downdraft in the operation room, which can effectively prevent external gas input to keep the operation area clean
6.Equipped with HEPA filter. With primary filter for preliminary filtration, which can effectively extend the life span of HEPA filter
7. Two operational sides