- The Quickmike provides a speedy spindle feed of 10mm/.4” per thimble rotation as compared to the conventional micrometer with 0.5mm/.025” per rotation. Its wide 30mm/1.2” measuring range allows various workpieces with different shapes to be measured quickly.
- Non-rotating spindle and the new ratchet friction thimble.
- Speedy spindle feed of 10mm/rev.
- With absolute linear scale.
- IP54 dust/water protection (when not connected with data output cable).
- With SPC data output.
- With a standard bar to set the origin point (for models with a range over 30mm/1.2”).
- Supplied in fitted plastic case.
Origin-set, Zero-setting, Data hold, Data output, inch/mm conversion (inch/mm models)
Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error