Ideal for educational instruction in an electronic lab, the 1651A and 1652 triple output DC laboratory power supplies have two 0 to 24 VDC outputs capable of supplying 0 to 500 mA, and one fixed 5 VDC output capable of supplying up to 4 A. Connect outputs in series for higher voltage or connect in parallel for higher current output (selectable via tracking mode switch). Voltage and current for variable outputs are continuously monitored on two analog (1651A) or two digital (1652) displays. These power supplies also provide reverse polarity, overvoltage, and current limiting protections.
- Two variable 0 to 24 VDC / 0-500 mA outputs
- One fixed 5V/4A output
- Independent or series/parallel tracking mode operation
- Adjustable current limiting
- Designed to operate continuously at rated output
- Short circuit protection, overvoltage protection, reverse polarity protection
- Connect outputs in series for higher voltage output or in parallel for higher current output (selectable via tracking mode switch)