The TGP3100 Series are true pulse generators using all digital techniques. They can replicate the capabilities of traditional pulse generators whilst adding many additional facilities such as pulse modulations.
As well as operating as pulse generators, the instruments can act as high performance noise generators and as function/arbitrary generators – making them truly universal waveform generators.
- Pulse waveforms from 1mHz to 50MHz [25MHz], minimum rise time 5ns [8ns]
- Pulse, double pulse, pulse pattern and PRBS waveforms
- Pulse period, width and delay resolutions of 100ps or 11 digits
- Independently variable rise and fall times from 5ns [8ns] to 800 seconds
- Low jitter asynchronous operation, externally triggered pulses or pulse reconstruction
- High drive capability output can provide 20V pk-pk into 50 Ohm (unmatched)
- Wide range of pulse modulations including AM.FM, PM, FSK, BPSK, SUM, PWM, PDM using internal or external modulation sources.
- Triggered (burst count) or gated operation using internal or external trigger sources
- Full Noise generator to 25MHz with selectable crest factor and user defined distribution
- Full Arbitrary/Function generator with 16 waveform types
- Sine waves up to 50MHz [25MHz]
- Arbitrary waveforms at 800MS/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution
- Extensive internal/external modulation of all waveform types
- Linear and logarithmic sweeps of all waveform types
- Front panel mounted USB Flash drive interface
- GPIB (option), USB and LXI compliant LAN interfaces