Engineers and students who require high signal fidelity in a reliable and capable waveform generation need look no further than the DG900 Series generators. With frequencies up to 100 MHz, 16Bit Resolution, and arbitrary waveforms of up to 16 Mpts the DG900 reproduces any waveform with high signal fidelity. SiFi II adds additional filtering capabilities making this one of the most flexible generators on the market. The intuitive touchscreen control and compact fanless design make it the perfect choice for your desk, bench, or lab.
- Unique SiFi II (Signal Fidelity II) technology: generate the arbitrary
waveforms point by point; recover the signal without distortion; sample
rate accurate and adjustable; jitter of all the output waveforms (including
Sine, Pulse, etc.) as low as 200 ps.
- 16 Mpts memory depth per channel for arbitrary waveforms.
- Standard dual-channel with the same performance, equivalent to two
independent signal sources.
- High frequency stability: ±1 ppm; low phase noise: -105 dBc/Hz.
- Built-in high-order harmonic generator (at most 8-order harmonics).
- Built-in 7 digits/s, 240 MHz bandwidth full featured frequency counter.
- Up to 160 built-in arbitrary waveforms, covering the common signals
in engineering application, medical electronics, auto electronics, math
processing, and other various fields.
- Sample rate up to 250 MSa/s, vertical resolution 16 bits.
- Arbitrary waveform sequence editing function available; arbitrary
waveforms also can be generated through the PC software.
- Various analog and digital modulation functions: AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK,
PSK, and PWM.
- Standard waveform combine function, capable of outputting specified
waveforms combined with the basic waveforms.
- Standard channel tracking function, when enabled, all the parameters of
both channels are updated based on users’ configurations.
- USB Host&Device interface (standard); USB-GPIB function supported.
- 4.3” TFT color touch screen.
- RS232, PRBS, and Dual-tone outputs supported.