The M3300A PXIe AWG/Digitizer is ideal for control, testing and prototyping in experimental Physics, communications, or medical imaging applications. The shared FPGA enables less than 400 ns latency between input to output. The optional real-time sequencing, inter-module synchronization, and graphical FPGA programming software tools expand its capability to enable a number of solutions including Experimental Physics, Quantum Computing and Quantum Optics research, ATE and other applications requiring multi-channel coherent signals.
- High-performance control and scientific research
- Medical imaging
- Electronic test
- 2 slot PXIe card providing 4 channel AWG and 8 channel digitizer with shared FPGA
- AWG: 500 MSa/s, 16 bit, 200 MHz bandwidth – includes function generation (sinusoidal, triangular, square, DC) and phase, frequency and amplitude modulation capability
- Digitizer: 100 MSa/s, 14 bit, 100 MHz bandwidth – includes advanced data acquisition system with flexible triggering and programmable cycles and data bursts
- Up to 2 GB of onboard RAM (~1 GSa)
- Less than 400 ns input to output latency
- Multi-instrument programming, which is enabled using the KS2201A PathWave Test Sync Executive programming environment, is supported by SD1 3.x software API for core programmers. Flowchart style programming enabled by Hardware Virtual Instrument Design Environment (M3601A) is supported by SD1 2.x Software only. (M3XXXA, Option HV1 required).
- PathWave FPGA Design Environment (KF9000A), supported by SD1 3.x software, enables easy programming & designing of logic, control, and combinatorial routines to the M3xxxA instrument along with supporting HVI for interaction with several FPGA functions. The Graphical FPGA Design Environment (M3602A) is supported by SD1 2.x Software only (M3xxxA, Option FP1 required).