The AFG-3000 Series is arbitrary waveform generator designed for industrial, scientific research and educational applications. The series comes in bandwidths of 80MHz (AFG-3081) and 50MHz (AFG-3051) with built-in multiple standard waveforms to meet users’ diversified needs.
The AFG-3000 Series also provides a high 16-bit resolution, 200MSa/s sample rate and a 1M memory depth for editing arbitrary waveforms directly through the intuitive user interface. The Direct Waveform Reconstruction (DWR) function enables users to directly import waveforms from a GDS-2000 Series oscilloscope to the AFG-3000 via USB host, allowing users to edit waveforms and enhance measurement efficiency.
- Wide frequency range from 1uHz to 80/50MHz
- High 200MSa/s sampling rate
- 16-bit Amplitude Resolution
- Output from any section of 1M-point-long waveform
- 4.3″ high-resolution LCD display/on-screen help/Impedance switch
- Four ways to generate arbitrary waveform: Front Panel Operation
- CSV file uploading, Direct Waveform Reconstruction (DWR), Arbitrary
- Waveform Editing PC Software
- USB, RS-232, GPIB interface support