Hioki LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers range from 1mHz to 3GHz devices to suit a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components. The IM7585 Impedance Analyzer offers a top measurement time of 0.5ms over a 1MHz to 1.3GHz frequency range and superior stability, making it ideal for R&D as well as high volume production of ferrite chip beads and chip inductors.
- 1 MHz to 1.3 GHz testing source frequency
- Fastest test speed of 0.5 msec (Analog measurement time)
- 0.07% measured value variability (when measuring at 1GHz)
- ±0.65% rdg. basic accuracy
- Half-rack size body and palm-sized test head
- Comprehensive contact check (via DCR testing, Hi-Z reject or waveform judgment)
- Make frequency sweeps, level sweeps and time interval measurements in Analyzer Mode