Description Siglent SVA1032X
The SIGLENT SVA1000X series spectrum & vector network analyzers are powerful and flexible tools for RF signal and network analysis.
With a frequency range to 7.5 GHz, the analyzer delivers reliable automatic measurements and multiple modes of operation: the base model are a spectrum analyzer and a vector network analyzer, optional functions include a distance-to-fault locator, a vector signal modulation analyzer. Applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, site surveying, S-parameter measurement, cable and antenna testing, analog/digital modulation analysis, EMI pre-compliance test, research and development, education, production, and maintenance
- Tracking Generator Standard
- Distance To Fault (Opt.*)
- Vector Network Analyzer function (included after 9/23/2019)
- EMI Filter and Quasi-Peak Detector Kit (Opt.*)
- Advanced Measurement Kit/Waterfall chart (Opt.*)
- 10.1 lnch Multi-Touch Screen, Mouse and Keyboard supported
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and File Operation
*New SVA1000X instruments feature approximately 100 hours of free trials of these options. The trial timer is running when the instrument is powered on. After the trial has expired, the function will be disabled/greyed out.