- Frequency range: 9KHz-3.2GHz (tunable to 9KHz) AC Coupled
- Optimal sensitivity: -161dBm RBW:10Hz to 1MHz
- IP-51 High protection portable design, sturdy and durable, can be used in laboratory, more suitable for field mobile use.
- built-in large capacity lithium battery, can work for more than 4 hours. 18650 rechargeable battery.
- 5.6 inch highlight color display, 640*480 resolution, waveform display clearly.
- HSA2000 Series spectrum analyzer has the lowest DANL and SSB phase noise, and narrowest RBW. It greatly enhances the recognition ability to the spurious signal and noise signal.
- Optional FM/AM modulation analysis, including carrier power, modulation rate, AM depth/FM deviation, SINAD and carrier frequency offset.
- Standard spectrum feature. It can analyze the signal time stability, and find out lacunar signal in communication system accurately.
- Strong field strength test function, fit for the test work in transmitter, base station and the antenna coverage site. It can show the density of field strength or power. The user could also calibrate gain or loss by using amplitude offset function.
- HAS2000 Series has least RBW in the same level of analyzers, and can easily confirm, distinguish and measure two similar signals.
- The 5.7 inch highlight color display can provide accurate, bright and clear trace both inside and outside, no need to move to shading place for work.
- Short scanning time. It can fast catch the data and help to locate and recognize the irregular transient disturbance signal, and then optimize the testing time and accuracy.
Thanh toán đơn giản
Phương thức thanh toán đa dạng