- 100 MHz, 200 MHz, 300 MHz, 350 MHz and 500 MHz bandwidths.
- Sample rates up to 2 GS/s.
- Long Memory – up to 70 Mpts/Ch (140 Mpts interleaved) on T3DSO2000 series and 100 Mpts/Ch (200 Mpts interleaved) on the T3DSO2000A series.
- 8″ Bright TFT LCD (800 x 480) on the T3DSO2000 and 10.1″ capacitive color TFT-LCD touch screen (1024 x 600) on the T3DSO2000A series..
- Optional Serial Bus Trigger and Decode options – I2C, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN, LIN which enables users to debug serial buses directly to their Oscilloscope on the T3DSO2000 series. While on the T3DSO2000A series I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN Serial Bus Trigger and Decode options come as standard with optional CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S and MIL-STD-1553B also available on the T3DSO2000A series.
- Optional MSO – 16 Digital Channels. This adds mixed signal debugging to both series of Oscilloscopes.
- 25 MHz function/arbitrary waveform generator with 10 built in waveforms optional on the T3DSO2000 series with a 50 MHz function/arbitrary waveform generator with 6 built in waveforms as standard on the T3DSO2000A series.
- Power Analysis application included as standard on the T3DSO2000A series.
- Bode plot as standard from 10 Hz to 50 MHz available on the T3DSO2000A series using the 50 MHz function/arbitrary waveform generator, or 10 Hz to 500 MHz using the optional T3AFG500 arbitrary function generator.
- Advanced Trigger – Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time Out (Dropout), Pattern and Video.
- Waveform Sequence Recorder – record and playback up to 80,000 waveforms on the T3DSO2000 series and 90,000 waveforms on the T3DSO2000A series. Allows users to replay the changes which have occurred in their waveform history.
- Connectivity – USB for mass storage, printing and PC control, plus LAN. These tools enable fast export of data and screen shots for external analysis and reporting purposes.
Thanh toán đơn giản
Phương thức thanh toán đa dạng