Hioki magnetic field meters are designed to measure magnetic flux density and level of magnetic field exposure, and can be used to assess conformance to ICNIRP 2010 and IEC/EN62233 and in research on magnetic field exposure. The FT3470-52 measures magnetic flux density and magnetic field exposure generated by products manufactured at a customer site or produced by devices in a customer environment, and comes bundled with 2 sensors.
• Complies with ICNIRP 2010 guidelines as well as other relevant standards for evaluation testing.
• Complies with IEC 62110/IEEE 644 as well as IEC 62233.
• Bundled with 3 cm2 Sensor used for magnetic field distribution analysis, and 100 cm2 Sensor used with the IEC/EN 62233 standard analysis
• User-selectable display units (T, A/m, and G)
• Simple operation for easy measurement
• Bundled with PC application software
• Level output for RMS value, or 3-axis waveform output for magnetic fields