The 9170/9180 series programmable DC power supplies deliver clean, stable and precise output power due to the supplies’ exceptionally low ripple and noise, low temperature coefficient, excellent regulation and fast transient response time characteristics.
These power supplies offer SCPI IEEE488.2 compliant USB (standard), RS232, RS485, GPIB and LAN interfaces, combined with front and rear panel output and remote sense terminals to facilitate test system development and integration. The LAN interface includes a built-in web server that allows users to configure, control, or monitor basic power supply settings.
In addition to a full numerical keypad for convenient data entry, this series also provides unique features not typically found in comparable power sources, such as LED test modes, modular interface card slots, automatic range selection, and an optional 8-bit bidirectional digital I/O interface.
- Single and dual output models with up to 210W output power
- Exceptionally low ripple and noise
- Front and rear panel output
- List mode for executing up to 10 stored test sequences with a maximum of 150 steps in total
- Overvoltage/overcurrent/overtemperature protection (OVP/OCP/OTP) and key-lock function
- Fast transient response time of < 50 us for most models
- Programmable voltage and current slew rates
- Standard USB interface
- 4 optional types of modular interface cards add LAN and GPIB, Digital I/O and Analog Control, RS485, or RS232 functionality
- LabVIEW (TM) drivers available