Product overview: Fluke 179 True-RMS Digital Multimeter
The Fluke 179 True-rms Digital Multimeter is the industry-standard troubleshooting tool for electrical and electronic systems. This incredibly versatile multimeter makes a perfect front-line troubleshooting tool with an input protection rating of CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V. The built-in temperature measurement with the included thermocouple, analog bar graph and backlit digital display make it easier to take the measurements you need.
A full set of basic and advanced troubleshooting capabilities including
- Manual and automatic ranging
- Display Hold and Auto Hold
- Min/Max-Average recording
- Voltage measurements to 1000 V AC or DC
- Current measurements to 10 A AC/DC
- Resistance to 50 MΩ; capacitance to 10,000 μF, frequency to 100 kHz; temperature from -40 ℃ to 400 ℃
All of these features come paired with a lifetime warranty.
- 1000V AC/DC; 10A AC/DC (with test leads and current jacks); resistance to 50 MΩ; capacitance to 10,000 μF, frequency to 100 kHz; temperature from -40 ℃ to 400 ℃
- Robust, fast and accurate with manual and automatic ranging, Display Hold, Auto Hold, and Min/Max-Average recording
- Backlit digital display, analog bar graph, and built-in temperature measurements with included thermocouple.