- TRMS AC / DC current and voltage measurements with all the ranges in automatic mode for greater simplicity
- Min, Max, ΔREL, HOLD and NCV functions
- Convenient: backlit screen and built-in torch
- Practical: a large display and a multi-purpose magnetized shockproof sheath
easy reading however the multimeter is positioned. Readings are made even clearer by the blue backlighting of the display 6,000 counts. The built-in torch means the multimeter can be used even in the dark.
The rotary switch offers one function per position. On the front panel, 3 keys are all you need to access all the various functions. The 600 V CAT III, IP54 double-well input terminals are easily accessible.
Electrical maintenance operations are optimized thanks to the VLowZ low-impedance voltage measurement function. It is also very easy to carry out initial troubleshooting on PCBs by measuring the resistance, capacitance, diode, etc.
In addition to the traditional measurements, the MTX200 models can measure temperature via a K thermocouple contact sensor delivered as standard. This means users can carry out:
• electrical maintenance
• initial troubleshooting on PCBs
• verification of radiator control, etc.