- The new Calculation-Type Digimatic Indicator features both a Key- Lock and Parameter-Lock to prevent accidental changing of settings during operation.
- Improved parameter setting software makes easy to set all available parameters, and determine and upload the proper coefficients for calculation. (optional)
- Fast measurement frequency allows the user to increase the number of readings per second from 10 to 50, allowing higher accuracy measurements of TIR and MAX/MIN.
- An analog bar provides easy-to-read values when scanning for Max, Min, and TIR Values.
- The Absolute Digimatic indicator performs internal calculations using the formula Ax+B+Cx-1 (assuming spindle displacement as x) while the specified coefficients A, B and C can be set with respect to the purpose of measurement or dimensions of the fixtures. This unique features allows you to read your measurements directly, without the need for conversions.
Key Lock, Parameter Lock, PC-USB Input, Analog Bar, FAST measurement frequency, Preset (up to 3 values), Tolerance Judgment , Peak Detection , Calculation, inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only), Counting direction switching
Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error,Over-flow error, Tolerance limit setting error