- The new Bore Gage-Type Digimatic Indicator features both a Key-Lock and Parameter-Lock to prevent accidental changing of settings during operation.
- Parameter setting software makes it easy to set all available parameters. (optional)
- Fast measurement frequency allows the user to increase the number of readings per second from 10 to 50.
- The minimum value holding function provides the easy detection of hole diameter.
- An analog bar indicator is integrated to enhance the intuition in reading.
- Go/no-go judgment is performed by setting the upper and lower tolerances.
- Up to three sets of master values and upper/lower tolerance values can be memorized.
- Employing the ABSOLUTE linear encoder, the ID-C always displays the spindle Absolute Position from the origin when turned on.
Key Lock, Parameter Lock, PC-USB Input, Analog Bar, Fast measurement frequency, Preset (up to 3 values), Tolerance Judgment , Peak Detection (Min Only), inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only), Data Output Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error, Overflow error, Tolerance limit setting error.