- The new Peak Hold-Type Digimatic Indicator features both a Key-Lock and Parameter-Lock to prevent accidental changing of settings during operation.
- Parameter setting software makes it even eay to set all available parameters.
- An analog bar provides easy-to-read values when scanning for Max, Min and TIR Values.
- The maximum, minimum or runout value can be displayed during measurement.
- Go/no-go judgment is performed by setting the upper and lower tolerances for max., min. and runout values.
- High speed sampling ratio of 50 times/s.
- Employing the ABSOLUTE linear encoder, the Signal ID-C always displays the spindle Absolute Position from the origin when turned on.
Key Lock, Parameter Lock, PC-USB Input, Analog Bar, Fast measurement frequency, Preset (up to 3 values), Tolerance Judgment , Peak Detection , Calculation (Ax), inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only) Counting direction switching, Data Output Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error, Overflow error, Tolerance limit setting error.