- The HI2001 has a platinum sensor for the measurement of ORP for a variety of applaictions including plating, swimming pools, water treatemnt and food disinfection. The platinum sensoris commonly used to monitor the addition of oxidizing chemicals including chlorine, chlorine dioxide and ozone. The probe can be used for monitoring the additin of reducing chemicals like sodium metabisulfite.
- This cost effective probe has threads on both ends for in-line or submeraion mounting.
- Sensor Type
- Platinum sensor provides the best response over a wide range of applications.
- PVDF Body
- Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) is a plastic that is resistant to most chemicals and solvents. It has high abrasion resistance, mechanical strength, and resistance to ultraviolet and nuclear radiation.
- PTFE Junction
- This type of junction is often used on electrodes with polymer electrolytes. Porous polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) is a hydrophobic material that is available with different porosities that helps to minimize clogging. PTFE is widely used in industrial applications due to its high range of chemical resistance.
- BNC Connector
- The HI2001 uses a BNC connector. This type of connector is universal in that it can be used on any ORP process controller, indicator, or transmitter that has the female BNC probe input.
- External Thread
- The ½” NPT thread of the HI2001 front end allows for in-line installation in pipes while the 3/4″ threads on the backend (cable side) allows for submersion mounting with tanks or other vessels.
Thanh toán đơn giản
Phương thức thanh toán đa dạng