The Dytran series 3224 is an ultra miniature teardrop IEPE accelerometer with integral electronics, designed to adhesively mount in spaces inaccessible to other types of accelerometers and an overall weight of just 0.2–0.3 grams. Series 3224 is capable of reliable operation in temperatures up to +300°F (+149°C).
Available with a sensitivity between 0.2 to 14 mV/g, the series 3224 features a ceramic shear sensing element in a lightweight laser welded titanium housing, with an integral cable terminating to a 10–32 jack (exact sensitivity is provided on the calibration certificate supplied with each sensor). The cable is designed to mate with several Dytran extension cables.
- +300°F (+149°C) operation
- Ultra miniature teardrop design
- Environmental Stress Screening (ESS)
- mechanical shock
- PC board vibration measurements
- Product response testing
- General purpose vibration
- Measurements where space is at a premium