The Mitutoyo Vernier height gage slider and beam are constructed of hardened stainless steel and the beam is adjustable with a ring-type lock nut to support repositioning of the zero reference point. The hand-operated slider features a fine-adjustment carriage for precise feeding. The Vernier sliding scale provides measurements between marks on the main scale for ultra-precise readings.
- Available in Metric and Inch models
- Optional magnifier is available for easier reading
- Zero reference point can be adjusted for manual change of the base position
- Scriber is carbide tipped for accuracy and durability
- Scales have a satin chrome finish to reduce glare for easier reading
- Base is shaped to allow a secure grip
- Fine feeding carriage provides precise measurements