The Mitutoyo lightweight Vernier height gage is ideal for small parts and offers portability without sacrificing accuracy or durability. The slider and beam are constructed of hardened stainless steel, and the beam is adjustable with a ring-type lock nut to support repositioning of the zero reference point. The hand-operated slider features a fine-adjustment carriage with a calibrated screw mechanism for fine, uniform slider adjustments. The Vernier second sliding scale provides measurements between marks on the main scale for ultra-precise readings.
- Available in Metric and Inch models
- Optional magnifier is available for easier reading
- Zero reference point can be adjusted for manual change of the base position
- Scriber is carbide tipped for accuracy and durability
- Scales have a satin chrome finish to reduce glare for easier reading
- Base is shaped to allow a secure grip
- Fine feeding carriage provides precise measurements