Kanomax has developed the most advanced Duct Air Leakage Tester (DALT) for commercial duct systems. It’s designed to be simple to use, accurate, and extremely convenient. The instrument provides step-by-step duct leakage test configuration and automated leakage testing based on the SMACNA HVAC Air Duct Leakage Test Manual, and is accurate to ±2.5% of reading. Though built tough with an on-board, powerful motor, the DALT 6900 is very easy to transport on its pneumatic tires and leaves little to no footprint on the job site.
The instrument requires very little training due to the easy-to-follow, full color HD touch screen display through which the user can follow the step-by-step ductwork leakage testing process and select from multiple choice configuration options. The touch screen also allows the user to quickly toggle between measurement unit outputs like Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature units to m3/s, CFM, l/s, or m3/h airflow units.
– Easy transport to the job with a small footprint and pneumatic tires allow for smooth movement
– Step-by-step test configuration and automated leakage testing based on the SMACNA Test Manual Capable of both positive and negative duct leakage testings
– Our Duct Air Leakage Tester (DALT 6900), delivers the most accurate test results in either POSITIVE or NEGATIVE setting while delivering ±10 inches of water gauge pressure in the duct.
– Accurate to ±2.5% of READING of volume flow
– Stores data that can be downloaded easily to a USB flash drive for report generation from the commissioning engineer to the building owner or signing authority
– Engineered with the end-user’s perspective ensuring that it does what you need it to do and comes standard with a calibration* certificate.
– The instrument is designed for easy transport to the job with a small footprint and fits thru roof hatches 21″x 20″
– Order it with the optional Heavy Duty Construction Cover