The Mitutoyo MiSTAR 555 CNC CMM combines in-line and near-line precision measurements with easy usability, unprecedented versatility and a space-saving design to measure almost anywhere for anyone. Designed for use on any size shop floor, the MiSTAR delivers the toughest shop floor operating condition capabilities with the widest temperature accuracy guarantee along with best-in-class drive speed and acceleration without sacrificing accuracy. The MiSTAR features a single support moving bridge and a storage cabinet for all machine controllers under the measuring table to save installation space. This has reduced the footprint to about 70% compared with that of the conventional moving bridge model.
- Technologies such as a symmetric structure, uniform material, and temperature compensation gives the MiSTAR an accuracy guaranteed temperature range of 10 to 40ºC
- The MiSTAR achieves a contamination resistance more than 2 times better than conventional CMM’s by implementing the newly developed Mitutoyo absolute scale* that is highly resistant to the challenging production line environment
- The adoption of single support moving bridge provides a three-sided open architecture, significantly easing the task of moving workpieces on and off the measuring table
- With Mitutoyo clamping tools and pallet receiver designed for the MiSTAR enables quick setup and measurement of like workpieces
- The use of clamping tools and pallet receiver enables quick measurement of similar workpieces
* A scale that provides an absolute value for each measurement point. This eliminates the need for a machine initialization operation