The Sound Level Meter PCE-318 detects the volume from a sound level of 26 dB (A). The meter is ideal for measuring very low noises, for example, noises from computer fans. The class II noise meter with jumbo display (and at a very good price / performance ratio) is ideal for measurements of sound and noise in different environments, at work, condition monitoring, etc.
Also known as the phonometer, this device is designed to IEC 651 Type II and has a very high accuracy of ± 1.5 dB. Another advantage of this meter is the analogue output. This allows the connection of an external data logger / recorder for long-term recording.
– measuring range 26 … 130 dB
– 6 measuring ranges selectable
– analog output (AC & DC) / usable in combination with optionally available data logger (see accessories)
– memory for 99 measured values, available in the display
– frequency range 31.5 Hz to 8 kHz
– large display with bargraph
– adjustable measuring ranges on the dB meter: Low & High
– A and C frequency rating
– fast and slow time evaluation
– Min- & Max Hold function
– Tripod mounting device
– including wind noise suppressor
– incl. ISO Calibration Certificate