Viscolite d21 is a portable resonant or vibrational viscometer used in industrial and research applications to measure viscosity in samples 100 ml (100 cc) / 3.39 oz and up. Featuring a built-in thermometer with automatic temperature compensation and a nearly maintenance-free design with no openly rotating parts, this handheld viscometer is delivered with one stainless steel measuring probe and displays measurements in centipoise (cP). The energy loss measurement during vibration yields very high accuracy in very small vessels.
– Uses resonant frequency vibration to measure fluid viscosity
– No moving parts to damage, easy cleanup, and virtually maintenance free
– Reading updates every 1.5 seconds
– Produces no compression or sound waves
– Can be used in any vessel, regardless of size
– Comes with an ISO calibration certificate
– Includes a carrying case