In indoor environments, dense occupation and insufficient air renewal lead to highCO2 concentrations. The level of CO2 is therefore an excellent indicator of airquality, alongside pollution analysis performed by inspection organizations andlaboratories, as well as showing the effectiveness of the air renewal systemsfor environmental engineering professionals.
In addition to its portable function, the simple, user-friendly CA 1510 iscapable of recording the parameters measured and monitoring air qualitycriteria based either on the level of CO2 or on a combination of the threephysical quantities measured.
– CO2: 0to 5,000 ppm
– Accuracy: ± (50 ppm + 3% of thevalue measured)
– Temperature: -10 °C to +60 °C
– Accuracy: ± 0.5 °C
– Humidity: 5 to 95 %RH
– Accuracy: ± 2%RH
– Monitoring mode with indication of the level of CO2 and alert if the threshold is exceeded
– Threshold values configurable by the user (e.g. 800 ppm)
– Recording: 1 million valuesstored on the product in the form of several measurement campaigns
– USB interface (productrecognized as a USB key) or Bluetooth for wireless use
– Software suppliedas standard and 1510 application available with Android
– Locking of the instrumentpossible during recording (display & keyboard)
– Numerous mounting possibilities(magnetized product, wall support, wall support with padlock insert, desktopstand or suspended).