The Mitutoyo Quick Vision Hyper WLI is a highly accurate, dual-head Vision Measuring System equipped with a White Light Interferometer (WLI) optical head. The WLI allows the machine to perform highly accurate 3D optical scans. These scans are ideal for applications such as surface analysis, small-diameter hole depth and circuit board wiring dimensions.
- Programmable turreted zoom changes the magnification multiplier from 1X to 6X
- Main frame structure has a fixed-bridge construction allowing high-accuracy measurements
- Pneumatic auto-leveling vibration isolator is provided as a standard structure for added stability of measurement
- Standard temperature compensation offers higher accuracy in measurements
- The WLI uses a high aspect ratio to accurately measure shapes.
- Large work stage accurately handles oversized work pieces such as a PCB
- The accuracy of this model conforms to ISO10360-7:2011 (specifications on request)