The Mitutoyo Quick Vision ACCEL Vision Measuring System is optimal for measurements of large format parts such as printed circuit boards whose density and resolution continue to increase, as well as metal masks and screen plates. The Quick Vision ACCEL is also optimal for measurements on glass circuit boards, film and other components of display panels and is suited to measure thin and light-weight workpieces and workpieces with short life cycles.
- The moving-bridge type structure eliminates the need for a moving stage to facilitate a simplified design of the workpiece fixture reducing man-hours required for fixture fabrication and inspection
- QV ACCEL performs highly accurate height measurements using functional edge detection and image auto focus
- Pattern focus function performs auto focusing even on transparent objects such as film and glass
- A Programmable Ring Light (PRL) allows for fine control and direction for optimal measurement illumination to enhance the edge of inclined surfaces and very small steps
- Optional Tracking Auto Focus (TAF) maintains focus while measuring across warped part surfaces