The Mitutoyo MiScan Hyper CNC Vision Measuring System completes demanding tasks in vision-based measurement by combining the advantages of both a vision machine and a CMM. The scanning touch probe can be fitted with either a traditional scanning touch probe or Mitutoyo’s MPP-NANO scanning probe. The MPP-NANO, supporting a stylus ball diameter down to 125 µm, is perfect for small form factor features.
- Main frame structure has a fixed-bridge construction achieving high-accuracy measurements
- A Programmable Ring Light (PRL) allows for fine control and direction for optimal measurement illumination to enhance the edge of inclined surfaces and very small steps
- Pattern focus helps measure low-contrast surfaces with more accuracy
- Programmable turreted zoom changes the magnification multiplier from 1X to 6X
- Standard temperature compensation offers higher accuracy in challenging temperature environments
- The accuracy of this model conforms to ISO10360-7:2011 (specifications on request)