This equipment is an automatic specimen cutting device .
The user fixes the specimen on the stage and cuts the specimen based on the set information .
When cutting, water from a utility can be used to supply water to the cutting part .
The position of the cutting wheel can be controlled with a touch program, and cutting information can be set with a simple program .
• Simple use and graphic design using 10.4 Inch touch screen
• Recognize X, Z axis coordinate values by using precision stepping motor
• Convenient use by setting the cutting distance and speed
• Collision prevention between movements using an electronic limit sensor
• Door automatic locking function for safety during operation