1. All hot air reflow soldering is a soldering method that uses a convection nozzle or a heat-resistant fan to force the airflow to circulate to realize the heating of the weldment. This type of equipment began to rise in the 1990s. Because the temperature of the printed board (PCB) and components using this heating method is close to the gas temperature in the given heating temperature zone, it completely overcomes the local temperature difference and shadowing effect of infrared reflow soldering, so it is currently widely used.
2. In order to extend the service life of the motor, our company’s technicians professionally designed it; the internal cooling cycle is convective, so that the temperature around the motor is reduced to about 38°C;
3. The high-quality, high-temperature, high-speed motor has smooth wind, low vibration and low noise;
4. Professional wind wheel design, stable wind speed, effectively prevent the uniformity of the wind when the PCB board is heated, and achieve higher repeated heating;
5. Each temperature zone adopts forced independent circulation, independent PID control, and independent upper and lower heating methods, so that the temperature of the furnace cavity is accurate and uniform, and the heat capacity is large;
6. Online UPS equipped with power-off protection function to ensure the normal output of the PCB board after power-off without damage;
7. Independently controlled cooling system, forced air cooling; the temperature of the PCB board after the machine is ≤50℃;
8. The insulation layer is made of high-quality aluminum silicate insulation material, and the multi-layer insulation furnace design. The surface temperature of the furnace outer jacket is about 5 degrees higher than the ambient temperature, which effectively reduces the working environment temperature, has good insulation effect, and heats up quickly, from room temperature to work. Temperature ≤20min; Special furnace design, power consumption is the lowest in the industry;