Micsig ACP1000 AC current Probe is designed for professionals and experts like you. Ideal for measuring distorted current waveforms and harmonics,
expanding the measurement range to 1000 A while providing the ultimate measurement flexibility. Great tool for all around electrical troubleshooting
and accurate measurement.
* Test Current Range: 0.1A-1000A
* Operating Frequency: 10Hz-100kHz
* Maximum Primary Current: 2000A(2s)
* Output Signal: mV/A
* Highest Precision: 1%
* Operating Temperature: 5-167℉(-15to 75℃)
* Safety Class: CAT III 600V
* Maximum Conductor size: 2.05 inches(52mm)
* Dimensions: 3 x 8.5 x 1.7 inches(111 x 216 x 45mm)
* Output Cable: 1.5m BNC insulated coaxial output cable can connect directly to an oscilloscope, and can be used
with multimeter with optional BNC/Banana adapter.