Description STI CMCP422VT-100-R-M12
The CMCP422VT-C Series are loop powered 4-20mA output sensors which are capable of interfacing directly to an analog input card on a PLC or DCS system. The 4-20mA output is proportional to the full scale range in terms of Velocity and are capable of transmitting signals over a long distance without signal loss. The MS connector option allows the sensor to work with a separate cable assembly such as the CMCP602 series cables.
- Loop Powered
- Velocity Output (ISO 10-1.0 kHz)
- RMS or Peak Detection
- Top Entry, 2 Pin MS Connector
- Optional 4 Pin M12 Eurofast Connector
- Class 1 Division 2 Approved
- Class 1 Division 1 with Barrier
- Interfaces Directly to PLC/DCS Systems
- -13 to +248 °F (-25 to +120 °C) Temperature Range
- 1/4″ x 28 UNF Mounting Stud Included
Fans, Motors, Pumps, Compressors, Centrifuges, Conveyors, Air Handlers, Gearboxes, Rolls, Dryers, Presses, Cooling, HVAC, Spindles, Machine Tooling, Process Equipment and many more.